I think hunters laptop has been and will continue to be a...

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I think hunters laptop has been and will continue to be a complete 0 in the scheme of things.

There is a tremendous opposition to another war amongst the American people despite the relentless glorification of the military and endless war propaganda directed against Russia and China .

There is opposition to war in Ukraine itself,

"As part of its ongoing campaign to militarize its population and prepare for war against Russia, on December 17 the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense vastly expanded the conscription of women between the ages of 18 to 60.
    ,an official petition addressed to President Volodymyr Zelensky to cancel the measure has already reached over 36,000 signatures in a matter of days."

since the ongoing civil war first began in 2014 in Eastern Ukraine, tens of thousands of Ukrainian men have purposely evaded conscription, at the height of the initial fighting in 2014, 85,792 of those summoned for conscription didn’t appear for mobilization.

Roman, a draft evader from the western city of L'viv told Foreign Policy, “I am against every war, but especially this war, because it’s meaningless. I think this conflict was created artificially. The Ukrainian mass media helped this along by spreading this patriotic hysteria.”
    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/12/30/ukra-d30.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.