Russia Ukraine war, page-130298

1. 3,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Ah... I'd like to pipe up here.
    I have seen many, many posts on here from the... lets call them pro Russian side, anti west...whatever..... that are also dead set antivaxxers.
    The 2 go hand in hand. Antivaxxer/expert of war in Ukraine/armchair generals.
    There's heaps of comments on here to confirm that.

How and where are you getting your association that if you don't support this proxy war that you are likely an anti-vaxxer?
    What entitles you to criticise those who are wary about the vaccines - they were rushed through and there are numerous cases of people suffering illness because of it - so who are you to judge people with regards that?
    Are you saying in effect that if you support this proxy war that you are likely one of those who queued up and wanted their jab?
    Are you projecting that those who oppose this proxy war are, by association anti-vaxxers and "war experts and armchair Generals" as opposed to those who support it and take their medicine.....well they are not "armchair Generals"

I think you have displayed some of the most skewed and divisive views I've read on here...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.