Russia Ukraine war, page-133837

1. 18,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2658
    Let me rephrase it: show me proof of where I have made Pro-Putin views since the war?

Now, I have no problem stating I can't stand Zelenskyy, for provoking this war; and for Not trying to make a peace deal in March 2022, April 2022, and for closing any chance of negotiation by passing his own Presidential Decree forbidding anyone in Ukraine, to try to negotiate peace with Russia.
    That is a statement of fact. Zelenskyy made those choices: he issued a Presidential Decree to take back Crimea in March 2021 and he issued a Presidential Decree in Sept 2022 forbidding any Ukrainian to negotiate peace with Russia. That's not Pro Russian propaganda.

And I have no problem stating Yanakoyvch was illegally removed as President of Ukraine by the fascist opposition, who only a few days before, had made a deal with Yanakoyvch to hold early elections. No one has since been able to point out which article in the Ukrainian Constitution, was invoked to remove their President. Not only that, but the opposition couldn't even muster enough votes to remove him.

Your problem is, you can't stand losing.

Like the rest of your Zelenskyy groupie, you engage is deflection, smear and name calling - every time, you are challenged.

However, when you are on the receiving end of smear and name calling, you start branding them as Anti-Western.

Lol....as if you are the sole representative of Western values.

The Only Anti-Westerner is you and your ilk, as you support a regime who jailed the opposition leader without charge; who nationalized all news organization within the country; and who banned most political parties.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.