Russia Ukraine war, page-134125

1. 13,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    I’d say the understanding that Putin would never except NATO on his doorstep was quite clear from the outset, the issue you have is that it’s just not acceptable to you. Not to dissimilar to how the US reacted when Cuba was planning to point missiles at the US. That’s different somehow. Get real. Zelenskyy is just a puppet.
    Re the S300 system and when you stated “ Only Putin is using S300 rockets as ground attack missiles against civilians so by saying this is a S300 missile”

What type of missile hit Poland?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...a,different technical capabilities and ranges.

Who did it? Your propaganda only assumes the armaments used by Russia are capable of these sort of occurrences. I can show you propaganda that can identify hits such as the one that you’ve chosen to share that are equivalent to Ukrainian armaments that were used in error based on the explosion. I don’t see the point, you’re completely immersed in the narrative.

My only suggested resolution to this conflict is for Ukraine to be a neutral state, pretty bloody quickly so less people needlessly die. I believe that was suggested before Zelenski started getting wooed by the the US and UK governments, European leaders, Hollywood and Rock stars to egg him on. After all, they all need a hero, they won’t have to do anything themselves. Much like you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.