Russia Ukraine war, page-1356

1. gve
    12,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394

Putin addresses Russian People…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3pYbzFrnQU

Some highlights in English…

“Putin: Russia is one of the most powerful powers in the world. An attack on our country will result in a rout for any aggressor. NATO’s eastward expansion is accelerating, Russia can no longer silently watch it!
    The beginning of the military development of Ukraine is unacceptable, anti-Russia is being created
    Putin: “THEY CROSSED THE RED LINE”
    Putin: About Donbass: for 8 years we have been doing everything to resolve the situation peacefully, all in vain!
    Clash between Russia and Ukrainian neo-Nazis is inevitable – Putin
    Putin: They are waiting for the moment to attack Russia, and even claim to possess nuclear weapons, we will not let them do that!
    Russia cannot develop with Putin constantly: a threat emanating from Ukraine!
    We are forced to use the only opportunity today!
    Vladimir Putin: I have decided to conduct a special military operation!
    Putin announced the deployment of troops to the Donbass
    Ukraine is held hostage – Putin
    Putin: We are aimed at the demilitarization of Ukraine, but not occupation.
    Our actions are self-defense against threats, no matter how hard it is.
    Military of Ukraine, lay down your arms immediately – Putin
    All military personnel who laid down their arms will be able to return home
    Russia’s response to outside interference will be terrible – Putin
    Putin: everyone who tries to create threats for our people – the answer will be immediate. The answer will be swift and will lead to such consequences as you have not encountered. All decisions have been made.
    Russia will seek to denazify and demilitarize Ukraine and bring to justice those who committed crimes against civilians.
    Odessa will be free
    Putin: “Bloodshed will be entirely on the conscience of the Ukrainian regime”
    Putin: “All decisions have been made. I hope I will be heard”
    Putin: I count on the consolidated position of the parliament on the start of the operation in Donbass
    Unknown persons blocked the runway of one of the airfields in Kiev

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.