Russia Ukraine war, page-146

1. 5,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    The problems the Americans is not them not being able to see beyond their gate. Well, that is partly true and that also applies to large sectioins of all sides of politics in Oz too, the world is bound by;

the backyard's fence, through the conservatives' eye,
    or the walls of the factories, through Labour's eye,
    or the handful of gender identities and their specific rights, through greens' eye,
    ... and won't even bother mention Paulin H and Clive P narrow views ...

The problem with Americans is that they only see the world the way they want to see it, specially when it comes to conflict, EVEN when it comes to the logistics of dealing with the conflict. Maybe because of the limited options and the way their weapon simulators are designed. I mean, how can you expect a soldier in Afghanistan to perform in combat with carrying 126kg (as an under-estimate) of clothing, weapon, equipment, let alone little familiarity with the terrain ... I think the first British "Army" to go to Afghanistan did not even know where it was and they had to ask locals to take them there. Then they loaded half the camels (vehicles of the time) with Eue De Clogne (perfume for those who don't know), tobacco, chairs and tables (of course essential for planning for the battle) ... It is all about fanfare with Americans. Unfortunately though, for our worse and for their better (I am sure) for Russia and China it is about their "Prosperity" at least the way they see it. Well we see it differently, sure. But someone would say, "Tough!" and speaking of tough ... and maybe tough leaders ...

I cannot agree more that the American administration need to be pulled into a pragmatic line by the leaders of the ally countries ... but then again you have a leader who is only concern about his cool hair and partying, and another who, ... well, does not have a hose to be able to do anything. Shame Jacinda Arden cannot be bothered with this mob.

It is sad state of affairs to see Russia and China can have a free run with things like violation of human rights, and invading a country with the west being a lame duck ... thanks to our leaders. ... not that invading countries have not happened yet ... in fact for that matter WWIII has already started and potentially won by those countries who invade through economic influence or influencing elections. For what we know the 100'000 odd troops by the Ukraine's border is just to deter West's focus, knowing the west only see physical weaponry as a sign or tool for war!!!
    Last edited by tuts: 23/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.