Sadly not just ‘’Ukkie’ blood, so much Russian blood too. I...

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Sadly not just ‘’Ukkie’ blood, so much Russian blood too. I explained how it could stop, followed by that will never happen. You can dismiss me as a ‘soft’ brain, I seriously don’t care. No matter what angle you look at this, Russia brought this upon themselves. No ifs, no buts. A huge error that has isolated and severely damaged both Russians and their Country. You can question my maturity, but what freedom loving person would choose to live in a Russian environment where any dissent is severely punished, where differing opinions are classified as ‘fake news’ with subsequent imprisonment, where opposition to leadership is punished by death or imprisonment. Where most people of intelligence flee to safer environments. Where the general population are thrown the crumbs that Russian elites have dropped. The seeds of this war were sown in 2013, Moscow forced Ukraine's pro-Russian leader to scrap a planned pact with the European Union. The people objected and protests ultimately brought him down and led to Russia seizing Crimea and initiating a land grab.
    All facts, nothing to do with maturity or soft brains.
    Last edited by ANNA: 18/06/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.