Russia Ukraine war, page-150033

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Oh boy - you're pretty naive hey? I can understand your emotions and sympathise with them BUT I seriously doubt you'll find any Putin supporters on here

The media has conditioned many people and hence "we" all think in certain ways - an easy example would be to ask what is our perception of say China, or Iran - they are not favourable images that we conjure up - we tend to imagine repression and unhappiness - but you're wrong - likewise images of the Russian people. You think that because you've been conditioned to think that

Likewise with this war - you've been conditioned as to how to perceive it. Huge numbers of people though are understanding that the media is corrupt, that America has continuously meddled in many countries, that Ukraine suffered a coup in 2014 and that this is a proxy war

I seriously suggest you dig a bit deeper and get an understanding of how we reached this point and why so many absolutely do not support it and why so many are bitter at America

Definitely I'd suggest you don't be so lazy and / or silly as to make whacko comments such as adoring regimes, Putin etc - it makes you look silly and bereft of facts

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.