Russia Ukraine war, page-151742

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Your fascist hero Putin was the stupid one who attacked Ukraine. As a result of such stupidity you condone there are hundreds of thousands of Russian casualties. I guess you enjoy that!

As for refugees who've left Ukraine, some will return, some will not, but all of them by being in the EU will just strengthen Ukraine's bonds and deepen ties to the EU and away from Putin's Russia. They'll develop relationships, establish roots and severely weaken any cultural links that still remain with Russia. Long term, I see this as a positive for Ukraine.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5387/5387266-0e81fad21c953e24172dcf6c801156ca.jpg
    Here is Oxford's definition. Something you could have easily looked up, but English isn't your strong point so I did it for you.

"citizens of the same country". As far as I know, Wagner are Russian, they were fighting and killing other Russians. 7 aircraft shot down, 13 aircrew dead, among other losses admitted to by the fascist scumbag himself Putin. I'd call that significant, if Ukraine had downed 7 aircraft in a day you'd hear no end of it lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.