Russia Ukraine war, page-166333

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I didn't commit to anything. The world does not revolve around your opinions and thoughts on what I should or should not be doing or saying. You're in the same boat as everybody else, so please leave your weak-as attempts at trying to dehumanize and devalue opinions of others, just because they don't coincide with your own.

I expressed my opinion based on the research I've done. Which is a little more in-depth than yours. It's a fact.

My posts are not aimed at propaganda-indoctrinated, narrow-minded people with an anti-Russian bias like you, or trolls that are definitely present on these forums. Or dumb people that haven't taken the time to learn about history and geopolitics. My posts are aimed at those that have the capability to do their own research. And since this is a predominantly investment forum, there are plenty of people here able to do their own research, analyse information from multiple sources and draw their own conclusions that don't resort to name calling, labelling and demonstrating their ego.

As you were.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.