Russia Ukraine war, page-170767

1. 10,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    You're a tedious and dishonest piece of work really aren't you.
    That wasn't the 'start' at all...nowhere near it. What are you trying to do ? Hide from your initial stupid comment to which I initially responded ?
    Here's the gist of the exchange from the start.
    You.....Such a nice gesture of gratitude to their Polish host. More ethnic cleansing of the host please.....in response to some sleazy Kremlin propaganda parrot selectively referencing and linking the anthem Chervona Kalyna to one event.
    Me in response.....Stupid comment......at least do some basic research on the anthem, its origin, meaning and direction before you're sucked in yet again by some rabid Kremlin propaganda parrot's selective presentation.
    You....
    .then tossed up some irrelevant Putin video rant as a weak deflection attempt.
    Me.....I wouldn't waste my time at your very poor, transparent attempt at deflection from yet another of your favourite Kremlin propaganda parrots talking about irrelevant events of over 80 years ago.
    You.... Nice maxi, I see you came out of the bunker. Blacksun or Woldfangle your fav? Swastika is too loud!

The issue was the anthem and its applicability/meaning....which of course you couldn't face because of your initial stupid comment so you tried to derail the exchange. Fail.
    And you iced the cake with your disgusting completely baseless suggestion of me being a Nazi which you had no basis or grounds for and cannot support and should withdraw and apologise.
    You were the one on here for months cheering on the self proclaimed neo Nazi thugs in Wagner for their efforts in Bakhmut hypocrite.
    I suppose you're probably still in mourning over the apparent loss of your heroes in Prigozhin and Utkin et al.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.