Russia Ukraine war, page-171181

1. 42,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Let me guess, just when the BRICS summit with the success it entailed, both Putin & Xi were playing the kill joy and wasn't comfortable with such a hard won anti-hegemonic alternate model. Putin decided to murder Prigozhin in Russia to take the oxygen out of BRICS summit and Xi too not satisfied with the Russian hijacking of the success decided to have a fight with its neighbour?

Yes, I buy this German logic LMAO. Who needs cheap and reliable energy when you can get it shipped from its big Daddy. Don't worry, I'll send a couple of plumbers to change the gas fitting at the terminal depot and Bob's your uncle. Easy peasy.

Why would Xi need the Russian market for its manufactured goods when it can get them sanctioned off from the West? Ah dual circulation has evolved into mono, exports are so overrated. Ditto Oz iron ore, just too overrated sending them to China for top $, why do you think we are buying those Sub? Yep you got it, to make sure those Cape size ships do not make a bee line to Dalian.

Master Strategist.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.