Russia Ukraine war, page-171358

1. 18,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2656
    Sheeeet boy,

I don't need a helper like you bunch of propagandists.

I enjoy the debates; it provides me with plenty of opportunities to make fools of you. Its great entertainment to see you guys act like a Bunch of Clowns; like your Hero Zel.

Now, if you have half a brain to think, 2014 coup was about who would control power and money - as Vic Nuland would say "Fk the EU"

As to referring to the UN - well, lets look at this from the UN then.....Lol

US Votes Against UN Adopted Anti-Nazi Resolution, While Australia Abstains

The 76th session of the UN General Assembly last week adopted a resolution on “combating glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other practices that contribute to fuelling contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance”.

Initiated by the Russian Federation, the resolution saw 130 nations vote in favourof curbing a global rise in neo-Nazism on 16 December.

But two countries notably voted against it – the US and the Ukraine – while 49 others abstained, with one of those being Australia.

https://www.sydneycriminallawyers.com.au/blog/us-votes-against-un-adopted-anti-nazi-resolution-while-australia-abstains/

Anymore UN resolutions???

Lol
    Last edited by Cosmoterios: 31/08/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.