The US is itching for a way to destroy Russia so it's obvious...

1. 38,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    The US is itching for a way to destroy Russia so it's obvious they don't give a crap about them."

1.no-one was more freindly to russia than the US during glasnost - it's what russia has been doing since that has changed that
    2. so illogical to pretend US has started this war .....whn it was russia did
    3. the US are simply supporting a country against a predatory neighbour ....as they should !
    4. this isn't about the US ...they are peripheral .....this is about russia attacking Ukraine to steral it's land and to control it politically

I don't expect you to be honest about any of these points but they are all so so easy to support and defend and most of the people in this great country understand that well enough ..... not most ....the vast majority ....near 90% acc to the only poll I've seen done which fits with the attitudes of people I know .

People like you with a bee in their bonnet (and not much else ) about the US try to hijack the reality of this war to suit your politics .
    You don't care about Ukraine - you simply want to stick it to the US .

Two dimesnsional and stupid approach .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.