Russia Ukraine war, page-171522

1. 42,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    The only people I hear banging on the Ukie is winning are , Gen Petraeus, Gen Milley and good old Joe. Those 2 generals have never commanded a real war with a real foe, much less seen any real military action. Perhaps they thought RF made up of raw conscripts with grubby 2nd hand uniforms, unwashed and looking like puberty just hit from those initial pictures posted, the eq of the washing machines strapped to a fifties tank.

We can move to the trade sanctions that was what I thought a no brainer for its desired effect but remember this is phase 2, Putin was taught a useful lesson annexing Crimea and you can follow the Russian CB money trail, got rid of the US treasuries, bought vast amount of physical gold, restricted their dependency on imports from the West, etc. Nothing is perfect in any planning but generally they were spared any of the expected desired effects by US.

We move on to the political landscape, I didn't think the momentum of the BRICS alt system could find such heavy attractions among the US reliant Arabs. The African continent of Niger/**on reminded me of the original color revolution in Tunisia that then spread across continents a few decades ago.

And then we as a nation came along under Scomo tutelage, eager to please and prove our uninitiated proxy fight our largest trading partner though Trump's voice box of the extension of the trade war aka Covid WMD style investigation powers. To further cement that loyalty AUKUS was introduced that turns into a USUKA one way street.

Those Kissinger quirp about friends and enemy are rearing its ugly head once more, I can't tell you how I stopped responding to my foreign friends mocking those expensive subs and being reminded that the F35 had a massive cost blowout! US folks is trying to bring back Trump, we should also try to bring back Keating!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.