Russia Ukraine war, page-173841

1. 4,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    I doubt everything I read and don't easily trust anyone, especially individuals who are loners on the internet (which is ironic, as I am a loner myself).

I selectively choose news items that I believe provide a broad representation, coming from several distinct outlets, covering the main events.

While bias is inevitable, I carefully weigh the facts and lean towards supporting efforts to end this war.

I prefer media that demonstrates an understanding of the human impact on the ground in the war. This means I'm not particularly interested in military equipment discussions; they're just an unfortunate means to (hopefully) achieve a stable resolution.

I also make an active to avoid sources like Fox News or any right-wing outlets that emerge in different countries, a to not support.

Even though some videos can be enticing rabbit holes, even if they are true (which is often unlikely), they are just sad mis-takes in the larger context of a war that is claiming lives every day, completely ludricous ambitions and unsupported by UN.

We often think of these casualties as soldiers, which makes it easier to forget they are also fathers, sons, on average probably around 35yeasr of age, all that time growing and learning now being used to kill or be killed.... (I apologize for the previous grammar errors and strive to do better. Thank you for not mentioning them.)

Russia needs to stop murdeing Ukraine people for their land.
    Last edited by trousergecko: 08/09/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.