Russia Ukraine war, page-183053

1. 34,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    The EU are hopeless. Ukraine now looks like becoming part of Russia as Biden is forever to cut funding o Ukraine and focus on Israel vs Iran/ Hamas/ Hezbollah. Ukraine will run out of funding. G.O.P. Will not bring back the house. Too divided. Jordan is just a jock. Ukraine will not get any more funding in 30 days time. Zelensky should surrender.

Why Biden ever sent anything to Ukraine is beyond me but I guess now he unfroze $6 billion funds to Iran a which led either directly or indirectly to the Hamas incursion, perhaps it is the Lyndon Baines Johnson playbook of if you have nothing else, have a war or many wars.

Biden is very much like LBJ and Benjamin Netanyahu, ithey have nothing else but war and military failures. America, Ukraine (which looks like becoming part of Russia) and Israel have become more unsafe, fractious and dispirited due to their actions.

Biden military and intelligence should be worried about fighting wars on multiple fronts, it cannot fight Ukraine and Israel, the GOP will force it over to Israel and you have the Beijing despots like Xi who could launch as well a given Biden and Bibi stupidity.

I know now why Zelensky got no help from Netanyahu and only got support from Biden and know why Putin launched. American and Biden weakness especially with regards to Iran is now there for all to see.
    Last edited by JCoure: 15/10/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.