Russia Ukraine war, page-188912

1. 30,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    hilarious .. a story by the abc clown .. steve cannane

By Europe bureau chief Steve Cannane and Shaun Kingma in Kyiv

Has Ukraine's counteroffensive against Russia failed? One officer says it was doomed from the start

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-29/ukraine-counteroffensive-challenges/103158114

watso recalls another abc clown .. john lyons .... reporting from kiev, the front lines blah blah - but always reporting about huge russian losses, low russian morale blah blah - and of course the ukrainians were god like super warriors ..

watso recalls an interview that sarah henderson had with the russian ambassador .. and the snarky woman said something along the lines of "ok forget the propaganda.. blah blah"

maybe that snarky woman should interview steve cannane and john lyons and ask how they got it so wrong .. and why were they nothing more than propaganda mouth pieces for the ukrainians ..

mention in the link was a reference to the leaked pentagon papers .. yeah the leaked pentagon papers that mentioned the ukrainians were losing 7 men killed for every one russian .. ie THE RUSSIANS WERE WINNING ..

From memory, it was steve cannane who was getting all excited about the upcoming ukrainian counter offensive .. and comment was made that the ukrainians would probably use the same winning strategy that they used in bakhmut .. advance a bit.. consolidate .... repeat

lol lol that was when the russians had captured 95% of bakhmut (as was being reported by none msm sources) ..

so the abc is finally admitting that the russians have won

lol lol another abc clown that the abc would always interview was ex major general mick ryan

lol lol the GATEWAY did a story on this abc clown

Just When You Thought Retired U.S. Generals Are The Biggest Buffoons, A Retired Aussie Takes The Cake

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/just-when-you-thought-retired-u-s-generals/

There has been some stiff competition for the most inane, delusional analysis about the state of the war between Russia and Ukraine, but former Australian Army Major General Mick Ryan’s recent piece in Foreign Affairs qualifies him as one of the more incompetent “expert” pundits. Remind me, please. What was the last war won by an Australian General? It is a tragedy that Ryan did not have the humility to admit, “I’ve never fought in any war like the one that is unfolding in Ukraine and I have no good evidence to support my optimism.”

SHAME ON OUR ABC FOR BEING TOTALLY DISHONEST ABOUT THE UKRAINE CONFLICT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.