Russia Ukraine war, page-19138

1. 10,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    The majority don't have a choice and I'd wager if they did and they weren't subject to Putin's oppressive regime and the Kremlin's Propaganda Machine/information control and actually knew what was going on many probably wouldn't if they did have a choice. Either that or we might have Russian Revolution 21st century style.
    Probably just a matter of time before the truth and real story starts seeping through to the average citizen and paranoid Vlad might really have his hands full then and have to further bolster the Bunker and his security detail.
    I'm guessing he must hate the internet and the information access it provides in almost real time and so broadly. He laments others before him like Big Joe didn't have to contend with such 'pesky' issues. I guess that's why he's got a whole army trying to counter it 24/7 but it's a bit like the Whac-a-mole game. Apart from that it's becoming increasingly obvious and easy to identify and spot the stuff from his Kremlin mouthpieces. And it looks like he's really made a massive miscalculation and big blue with the Ukraine adventure because it's put him and his thugs and their handiwork squarely in that big bright spotlight for all the world to see in full digital glory.
    Trouble is of course he's probably more likely now to roll out the WMDs in his increasing desperation which is bad news for everyone, including Putin apologists.

Last edited by Max5: 13/04/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.