Russia Ukraine war, page-191527

1. 10,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    There's only one little glaring problem with that response and post isn't there Szaba !
    Everything you've claimed in it is utter nonsense and demonstrably false and you haven't a snowflake's chance in Hell of credibly supporting or substantiating any of it. But do go ahead and prove me wrong and I'll eat any amount of Humble Pie you dictate.....make my day and prove me wrong !!
    The only place some of those claims might have any credence or element of being 'believed' is in Putin's head via his paranoia, delusion and constant and frequent desperation in looking for various excuses in trying to unconvincingly 'justify' his tyranny and disastrously catastrophic decision to launch his odious War on Ukraine and/or in the heads of gullible, misinformed or paid cheerleaders like those here.....which category do you fit ?
    He must look back on his former beloved Soviet Union and be green with envy at the losses of those halcyon days of the Union's almost decade long foray and disaster in Afghanistan with its estimated 15000 Soviet deaths and 54000 wounded.
    How long do you think it took him to achieve that in this his latest filthy exercise ? A few months ? Longer ?
    Oh that's right I forgot....the last official and laughably ridiculous fantasy world of Kremlin disclosure of losses I've seen was about 6000 deaths in the Russian forces which some Muppets here apparently believe so it must be true.
    Or is it the 360000 troops the Madman looks like he's 'accidentally' recently admitted to ?
    And how about those Intelligence reports suggesting the Lunatic might have lost around 13000 since October with his human wave type sacrifices and further enriching of that productive soil for his manic ego ? So in a month or 2 he might have lost just about as many as his former glorious Soviet Union lost in almost a decade in Afghanistan ?

You blokes are completely nuts and lost the plot.

What's your motivation Szaba ? Pay too good to be resisted ? Sold your soul like others here ?

Last edited by Max5: 18/12/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.