Russia Ukraine war, page-191638

1. 5,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    “Doayen of moral standards. Pinnacle of high moral standards.”

You know that I have never referred to Putin or Russia with those words, so you trying to make as if I have is silly.

I actually never supported the annexation of Ukraine, because I do respect any country’s right to a territorial integrity within the legally recognized borders.

I, and many millions of others have learned the hard way that sovereignty and territorial integrity means f…..l if NATO has identified you as a target. You will never know what that feels like. Lucky you.

NATO is a root cause for not only this catastrophe, but few others before as well. Regardless, whether you believe in the expansion as a reason for this or not, the sole existence of NATO is enough to speculate.

NATO will not get on the ground or the air or the sea and attack Russia. NATO has not even been supplying ammunition and weapons needed by the Ukrainians to at least have a chance to take back some lost territory. Cardboard drones won’t cut it Max.

I have never referenced ( correct me if wrong) any Kremlin originated information in my posts, so the comment about me believing the Kremlin propaganda is silly too.

Russia is mot stopping, NATO is not helping Ukraine win this. How do you see this ending Max?

The west has not defined what the victory for Ukraine might look like, so the slogan ‘as long as it takes’ is just an easy way out from any responsibility for a failure. Clever thinking. The USA has not become the most powerful country in the world by being carrying and considerate of others. Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.