Russia Ukraine war, page-195685

1. 14,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    Its a fact that Ukraine had one of the top 3 largest armies in Europe in 2022. They also had pretty good air defence (S300) and lots of NATO training and good hard defences.

Its true both sides have suffered losses. I cant tell you who has more losses but i can tell you that Ukraine is using more forced mobilisation now and russia is using more volunteers on contracts. Ukraine is very dependent on foreign supply chains and foreign donations. Russia is more self sufficient than ukraine but i cant tell you what % of self sufficiency.

I think russia now has clear superiority of number of troops and equipment such as armoured vehicles, artillery and long range missiles. Aviation coming more into the battle now. Ukraines ammunition is depleted and they had to slow down, mobilisation is not supplying enough manpower to regenerate units.

US election coming up they want a scapegoat for the failed counteroffensive and money spent and are looking for another war to rapidly exit Ukraine from the news cycle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.