Russia Ukraine war, page-19667

1. 7,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Over 14,000 civilians have been killed in the Donbas area since 2014 when the Ukrainian leader was overthrown in a US backed coup, Zelensky came to power on the promise he would stop the killing and honor the Minsk agreements signed by US, Ukraine, Russia, etc. To his defense he tried in 2019, telling the Nationalists to withdraw their weapons from the area telling them "I am not a sucker, I am President."

Azov leaders took no notice of him, they potentially see him as weak which is the reality.

Russia warned Zelensky about the continual killing of ethnic Russians on their border, he took no notice and has had many opportunities to have a cease fire and discuss peace negotiations. Instead Zelensky has told Ukrainians to fight to the end, handed out guns to civilians, released criminals from prisons, had his army take up positions amongst civilian areas, arrest political opponents, instructed civilians how to make Molotov cocktails, banned all men between 18 and 60 from leaving the country and forced to fight, asked the world for massive amounts of weapons and stated Ukraine will attain nuclear weapons.

All the signs of a mad man, Zelensky must hate the Ukrainian people for what he is instructing them to do and I would suggest the US leadership do as well. Hitler had similar instructions towards the end of WW2, Zelensky did it from start of the conflict.

"I'm not some loser!": Zelensky to volunteer during visit to disengagement area | UNIAN

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.