Russia Ukraine war, page-197978

1. 14,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Getting actually sick or injured in the field sucks. For those of you who have served you probably have had some similar experience at some point where the field RAP medical treatment is mediocre at best and they get a few fake injuries from people wanting time out so they are initially highly suspicious.

I had a broken ankle that was diagnosed in the field as a sprain (no x-ray) a few days later i had dome some real damage trying to walk on it (following orders to get on my feet and do light duties) After 3 days of zero treatment I was medevac back to Canberra and the doctor was just in disbelief saying WTF! Anyway it was a long road to full recovery but i can imagine in a warzone a flu can be infectious and seriously impact unit performance if the guy is not isolated and treated he may well die and make a bunch of others sick.

Then again if the medical team are dealing with trauma emergencies they may just not have time or medicines or beds to deal with his sore throat and lethargy issue.

tough gig for that dude but idk what China or anyone could do really, bad luck he caught a bug

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.