Russia Ukraine war, page-198009

1. 38,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

Polish PM Donald Tusk arrives in Kyiv

Moldova accuses Russian peacekeeping troops in Transnistria of improper use of drones - ISW

'What will I get back?': Russian soldier's wife calls on Putin to bring husband home

In an impassioned plea at the election headquarters of Mr Putin, Maria Andreyeva said she did not detect any urgency from the authorities to address the concerns of soldiers' wives.

"So what's next? The ministry of defence has spent its money, now we need to squeeze everything out of our guys, get the last life out of them? So that they come back to us just as stumps?" Ms Andreyeva added.

"Will they give me the stump? What will I get back? A man without legs, without arms, a sick man? Don't you know what's happening there?"

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-latest-russia-putin-live-updates-sky-news-blog-12541713

I believe if people could vote freely in russia and stand freely for election they would vote for someone who said they would end this war !
    Which is why that journalist was NOT allowed to stand - the discrepancy with her paperwork ws the lack of putin approval on it .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.