LOLglad I don't live in russia cause I think their army is crap...

1. 38,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    LOL
    glad I don't live in russia cause I think their army is crap and have said so .....isn't freedom of speech great !
    Ukrainians have been criticising their govt from time to timme and nothing happens .....but russia IS different .....

Kremlin considers plan to seize properties of people who defame army

The Kremlin has begun considering a draft bill which would give the them the power to seize the property of people convicted of defaming the armed forces.

Criticising what Moscow calls its "special military operation" in Ukraine has effectively been a crime in Russia from the onset of the war.

But now, the new bill aims to make penalties for that even tougher.

It would allow the state to seize the property of Russians who have left the country and have criticised the war but who continue to rely on revenue from renting out their houses or apartments in Russia.

Speaking on the move, the speaker of the State Duma's lower house of parliament, Vyacheslav Volodin, called the new bill "the scoundrel law".

"Everyone who tries to destroy Russia, betrays it, must be punished accordingly and repay the damage to the country in the form of their property," he said.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.