Russia Ukraine war, page-198336

1. 10,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    So you describe aggressive invasion and illegal occupation of Ukrainian territory as 'Russian territory' ? Protecting 'rights and identity' ?
    Don't make me laugh.
    What say you/how do you explain the final words in Putin's historically inaccurate revisionism in his 'On the Historical Unity of Russians and Ukrainians' Essay/Manifesto/Imperialist ambition piece from July 2021 ? Only a few months before he pushed the button on his full scale invasion when I'm sure he would already know he was planning his filthy, full scale murderous and destructive invasion ? A mirror of Herr Hitler's Sudetenland Speech perhaps all over again ?
    I haven't seen too many rabid Putin apologists here prepared to take that one on. It's no wonder really... it's just too hard to explain/rationalise isn't it ! Let's see you 'havago'.

https://www.prlib.ru/en/article-vladimir-putin-historical-unity-russians-and-ukrainians

And I will say one thing – Russia has never been and will never be ”anti-Ukraine“. And what Ukraine will be – it is up to its citizens to decide.
    Putin July 2021.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.