Russia Ukraine war, page-198479

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Oh Lt Liar, chief dishonesty, so desperate for my validation and approval you need to mention me in all your posts.

I guess when you never win an argument you feel the need to try to compensate by chasing me. Remember you couldn’t handle it last time and you needed to block me with your Lucky1973 profile? I’ll get you to do that again lol

Anyway, EU moving on from option one to option two in creating a windfall system to take tax profit from Putins cash to funnel to Ukraine. Also a great idea imo. But moral of the story is, Putin will pay for all sides of his war.

I know you’re desperate for a win for Putin after so much failure, humiliation and no accomplishments by Putin, but that’s not going to change.

You might think things are going well atm for Putin, but remember you thought the same about your fascist greater Serbia dream. Until it wasn’t lol, then you lost even more occupied territory, how stupid can one little fascist country be lol

Keep up the hope and cope Lt Liar.

Faux peace.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5908/5908247-e87558ed1996bad57b375ad23354921d.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.