Russia Ukraine war, page-198539

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    "Everyone knew about the talks on how to redirect the profits from the Russian assets currently frozen in Europe and the USA."

So if you knew the discussions of the EU and US to seize frozen Russian assets then how was my posting it misinformation lt Liar? You're just admitting I'm posting actual and current events.

Perhaps you can't deal with reality of Putin contantly losing and throw the misinformation label around when you simply cannot argue the point lol

Either seizing the principle or using it to generate profits for Ukraine are both great options for Ukraine from my view so I do not care which one they proceed with. Either option is a fail for your fascist child abducting war criminal hero Putin and a win for Ukraine.

You want to talk about territory never going back, that would be Kosovo is never going back under fascist Serbian rule. I'd love to know when the penny finally dropped for you that your fascist Greater Serbia dream was crushed. I mean you were still delusional after you'd lost Slovenia, then Croatia, then Bosnia that your fascist Greater Serbia dream was still a possibility. Or are you still clinging to it now lol?

Keep up the hope and cope Lt Liar.

Faux peace.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.