Of course they should of be sanctioned. they represent the evil...

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Of course they should of be sanctioned. they represent the evil that the world has suffered for some 70 odd years.
    I have Aussie friend using all her time in Poland helping Ukrainians get to different countries as refugees. I have even taken one myself into my home.
    There are nearly 2000 women in Poland pregnant from the rape of these dogs , that can't get an abortion due to their legal laws in Poland. Imagine suffering the ordeal of rape , and having to give birth to a dog. Any what about 15 times this number who are not pregnant.

Through this lady , l have met Ukrainians and Russians , and i tell you the Russians have zero ability to mix in , and live in a getto mentality just mixing only with other Russians. Very strange lot - God knows what they doing in a country that they not have the ability or desire to fit in.

I get so p off that more is not done to show others in Australia just what these Russian dogs have done to Ukrainians.

Anyway , the world has woken up to that race now and no Russian will ever be accepted into society for a few generations.

All the best JCoure

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.