Russia Ukraine war, page-19927

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Are you denying there are many neo Nazi groups active in Russia? The Russian youth in particular is renowned for them and they are openly brazen about their white power and Russia for Russians doctrine. Ultra-nationalism and xenophobia is alive and well in Russia with 53 separate radical nationalist groups identified, many of which engage in extreme violence. According to research approximately half of the world's far right radicals are estimated to currently reside in the Russian Federation, that is how prevalent it is. This movement has been growing rapidly since the 1990s. It is you who should stop jumping to conclusions without first educating yourself. I haven't been in Russian soccer stadiums, but I have seen it on television and in videos. The racial targeting of black players has been well reported in the press and noted by UEFA. Your ignorance on the subject doesn't make it less true. I'm not interested in reading Neo Nazi rubbish because everything they stand for is abhorrent to me. Is it fair to assume you are a racist? That might explain your sympathies towards the murderous fascist Russian regime and you being drawn to a Neo Nazi site to 'inform' yourself. And no, I'm not black but Anglo Saxon, just not a racist one. Now go and educate yourself because it is apparent that you are the one with a lack of knowledge about Russia and its people.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.