Russia Ukraine war, page-199577

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    "...The US assisted their allies in defending their own country like they are doing for Ukraine..."

LOL

Ukraine’s top negotiator confirms US-UK sabotaged peace deal with Russia

According to Davyd Arakhamia, Russia was “prepared to end the war if we agreed to... neutrality, and committed that we would not join NATO.” But the US and UK stood in the way.

A top Ukrainian official has newly confirmed that the war could have ended – and tens of thousands of lives could have been saved – had Ukraine and its NATO allies accepted a peace deal with Moscow weeks after the February 2022 invasion.

https://www.aaronmate.net/p/ukraines-top-negotiator-confirms

US prevented it's "ally" (Ukraine) from reaching a peace deal with Russia.

That's top notch assistance right there.

Imagine two dudes fighting on the street. One moment - they stop. And start talking. That's when a third dude walks up and says to one of the dudes
    "Hey bro, you were doing so well, don't shake this guy's hand bro. I got your back, I'll jump in and help if things get too bad. Keep fighting."

So they keep fighting.

A few minutes later, the dude that this third dude gave "assistance" to, is getting his head bashed in. So instead of "jumping in" to help, the third dude goes "Hey bro, I know you're getting your head bashed in, and I see that you can't stage any decent attacks of your own. But just hang in there just a moment, just drop and roll around. Cover your head and stuff. Ya know. Switch to defence mode. You'll be ok. But DON"T STOP FIGHTING. I got your back."

U.S. war plans for Ukraine don’t foresee retaking lost territory

The Biden administration is working on a long-term strategy for supporting Kyiv — despite the funding impasse in Congress. But those plans do not anticipate significant gains by Ukraine against Russia in 2024, officials say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/01/26/ukraine-war-plan-biden-defense/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.