Russia Ukraine war, page-200217

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I consider tang's "land grab" trantrums somewhat entertaining.

I know he's seen all the evidence I posted here over the past few weeks. clearly proving that his "land grab" claim is pure nonsense.

- Russia refused to accept DNR and LNR's request to become a part of Russia back in 2014
    - March 2022 negotiations, none of the Ukrainian-side negotiators mentioned anything about Russia asking for land. All of them have clearly stated that the one most significant thing that Russia was asking for war for Ukraine to remain neutral. Another thing was autonomy for DNR/LNR. Autonomy is not the same as independence. Ukraine would have still retained control over those territories. Which Ukraine is now losing more and more of.
    - Russia leased out huge swaths of land to China over the past decade. Russia has more land than it knows what to do with. It seems tangs still hasn't looked at the world map.
    - Any 'annexations" or "land grabs" that happened after the March 2022 negotiations, are a direct consequence of Ukraine's refusal to consider the peace deal (because they were told not to accept by UK/US/NATO). Prior to that, there's absolutely ZERO evidence that Russia intended to take any Ukrainian lands.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.