Russia Ukraine war, page-200554

1. 38,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    there were territorial gains at the beginning by both sides

even you will have noticed that has stopped and no significant gains are being made by either side - still 18%

therefore it is not an opinion but fact to say it has degenerated into a war of attrition
    it seems logical to me to expect that if one side weakens more than the other then territorial gains may be then made again

manpower and muunitions are both very imortant but there are other very important factors - I shuldn't need to point them out to you ...I'm sure you'll work them out if you think about it

my contention has always been if sufficient support is given by the west Ukraine should be able to outlast russia based on the much larger resources of the donor countries compared to russia (+what Ukraine produces themselves)
    of course the questions that arise is how much is that ?
    and what happens if support is given , enough to hold , not enough to defeat (ie. present situation) .....whne things are so even as they are now .....who blinks first ????

put your bias aside as I have here and view objectively and at present there is no clear result from this war ....I can't pick it ....if you can I doubt you can support that logicaly with much more than wishful thinking and leaving out what doesn't suit .
    I haven't been seeing much logic from you people at all lately .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.