Russia Ukraine war, page-200684

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    "...russia isn't worried about being attacked by NATO..."

Russia always stated, that it consider's NATO's eastward expansion as a security threat. The current director of the CIA, William J Burns, was putting out warning as far back as 2008, saying that if NATO decides to meddle in Ukraine, this would result in a civil war. Which would force Russia to intervene. And that's exactly what happened. NATO expressed it's interest in accepting Georgia and Ukraine as their members as far back as 2008.

And again, you are confusing the phrase "security threat" with "attack". Two different things. Nobody is saying that NATO would attack Russia. However plenty of politicians, ex-military men and journalists are acknowledging the fact that NATO's blatant dismissal of Russia's security and geopolitical concerns is one of the things that contributed to the escalation of the conflict in Ukraine.

"...RUSSIA IS ATTEMPTING TO STEALL..."
    You can sob all you want, but those territories are a part of Russia now, as far as Russians are concerned. That's the price that the Ukrainian government had to pay with going along with NATO's sabotage of the April 2022 Russia-Ukraine negotiations. Which is THE best offer Ukraine was ever going to get.

"...Of course they went in for the land..."
    There's ZERO evidence to support this statement.

"...no other credible reason..."
    NATO expansionism. How's that for a credible reason? Jan Stoltenberg himself has admitted, that Russia invaded Ukraine over fears of NATO expansion into Ukraine. He's not the only one either.
    You can deny this all you want, but this is a fact. I've provided you quotes, I provided you names, I provided you with links to sources, none of which are pro-Russian.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.