lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    "...putin actualy said he wanted to get back russias empire..."
    EVIDENCE please.

"....he said it was his job to get back WHAT BELONGED to russia..."
    LINK TO SOURCE please

"...he has previously said Ukrainians are just russians..."
    LINK TO SOURCE please

"....join the dots..."
    I don't need to join anything tangs. Dozens of military experts, political analysts, political scientists and politicians have done it for me many times over. And all of them seem to have arrived at the conclusion, that there is ZERO evidence to support the statement, that Russia was allegedly planning to take over Ukraine when it went in back in Feb 2022.

"...Or provide me another reason THAT FITS THE FACTS TANG'S NARRATIVE..."
    There, fixed your statement for ya.

"...I can't help you if you are determined to ignore all the facts..."
    You are ignoring facts all day every day.

Here's one of them.
    The Ukraine had the opportunity to avoid the war, as well as loss of territory.

April 2022 peace negotiations. Which were sabotaged by UK/US, that told Zelensky not to sign any deals with Russia. As per David Arakhamia, the head of the Ukrainian negotiations team.

The one key thing that Russia was asking for, was security guarantees for the people of Donbass regions, as well as for Ukraine to remain neutral and not aligned with NATO. That's it. Russia didn't ask for territory. There is NO evidence that Russia planned to take ANY Ukrainian territory when the Russian troops crossed over into Ukraine in Feb 2022.

Just to re-iterate, Zelensky, without consulting the ordinary Ukrainian people, singlehandedly decided to go against peace, and plunge the country into a multi-year devastating war. Just because UK/US told him not to sign a peace deal with Russia.

What' US/UK doing dictating the future of the Ukrainian people?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.