Russia Ukraine war, page-200701

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    "...Putin came to power in 1999 on the ticket to conquer former USSR countries.."
    Pure nonsense. You have ZERO evidence to support this statement. Just another fake narrative which you pulled out of who knows where.

"...he killed former opposition leader for saying that in a Moscow public rally..."
    You have ZERO evidence to support any of this. Just another fake narrative.

"...Prigozyn is a liar no worse than any other Russian politician..."

Tangs be like: Prigozhyn is a liar, but look at what he said. Yeah. He's a liar, but this one time, he must have said the truth, because it fits my (tang's) narrative. And who cares what the head of NATO is saying, who cares what the head of the Ukrainian peace negotiation team is saying, who cares what the director of the CIA said, who cares about all the political anylysts, military/ex-military men are saying, who cares what investigative reporters and journalists are saying. I'd much rather believe the words of a disgruntled Kremlin employee, that had his own axe to grind with the MOD. I'd much rather believe a person that spearheaded the Ukrainian invasion, and was at the head of the most effective force on the battlefield, that's actually responsible for taking quite a bit of Ukrainian territory...Yeah, I'll believe a person like that over any pro-Ukrainian organisation or politician.

C'mon tangs. There's Prigozhin's statement on one side of the scale, and then there's dozens of statements coming from various politicians (including the head of NATO and the head of the April 2022 Ukrainian negotiations team. NONE of them were able to say anything about Russia wanting to grab land.

Your narrative is redundant.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.