Russia Ukraine war, page-202184

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Lt Liar missing the point.

Try to pay attention, look past your pro-fascist lens and concentrate on the content of what is being said. Putins historical stupidity isn’t centred on Ukraine as a state, but Ukraine as a culture and identity, you’re completely missing the point.

Ukraine as a culture and territory has a long history, long before Russia, and yet according to the fascist wanted war criminal Putin there was no such “thing” as Ukraine, it wasn’t a country or s culture, Ukraine was just randomly invented by the soviet Union in 1922.

It’s Schrödinger Ukraine.

Putin gives an almost 1000 year bogus history lesson featuring Ukrainian culture while simultaneously saying Ukraine as a culture or country only existed randomly from 1922.

What a moron Putin is lol

Stop crying about Kosovo, your war crimes cost you territory.

If you had learnt your lessons from Croatia and Bosnia not to kill innocent civilians in the worst displays of war crimes since WW2 you’d not be a rump state today. I mean, Ukraine looks like it’ll get into the EU before Serbia because you cant let go of your fascist corrupt past. Just sad for the younger generation there, held hostage by their fascist past.

I hope Serbia one day breaks free from this fascist war crimes past. Pray for Serbia with me!

Faux peace.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.