...but you lie so often ...so how can I believe it ?"Trump says...

1. 39,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    ...but you lie so often ...so how can I believe it ?

"

Trump says he would encourage Russia to ‘do whatever the hell they want’ to any NATO country that doesn’t pay enough"
    not stand back and do nothing ....ENCOURAGE !

"

Trump calls Putin ‘genius’ and ‘savvy’ for Ukraine invasion"

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?
    Trump tells Larry King on Ora TV that Putin has done “a really great job outsmarting our country.”

“I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today,” he said on MSNBC of the Miss Universe pageant. “He’s probably very interested in what you and I are saying today, and I’m sure he’s going to be seeing it in some form, but I do have a relationship with him and I think it’s very interesting to see what’s happened.”
    "Well Mitt Romney was so right, and nobody knew how right he was going to be, and you look at Obama's response and just take a look at what's going on," said Trump. "Syria was propped up by Russia. Syria's now back in their fold 100% and that whole deal is coming to an end because Russia's taken over."
    TRUMP SEEMS TO SEE THAT AS GOOD .....

I believe Putin will continue to re-build the Russian Empire. He has zero respect for Obama or the U.S.
    BUT HE COMNGRATULATES PUTIN WHEN HE DOES THAT BY INVDING UKRAINE

Trump tells the Daily Mail about his relationship with Putin: “the relationship is great, and it would be great if I had the position I should have.”

Trump also said he received “a gift from Putin – an award and a beautiful letter.” He does not confirm or deny meeting with Putin when asked.

I COULD GO ON FOREVER ......trump is completely besotted and obsessed with putin ...tell me if you need more .....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.