Russia Ukraine war, page-202951

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    "...As I see it Putin's primary goal maybe regime change in multiple regions including Europe, Africa and of course the US...."

LOL.

Putin's primary goal is no NATO in Ukraine. I don't know where you get the rest of your conclusions from, because they have nothing to do with reality.
    Unless of course you consider the Hollywood anti-Russian narrative a reality.

"...Putin compromises politicians and swarms social media to achieve his goals.."
    Bold statement. EVIDENCE please.

".... and so we see some activity by Putin's trolls and bots right here on HC..."
    EVIDENCE please.

"...My guess is that Xi doesn't like the Trump/Putin bromance and would prefer someone like Musk..."
    I find it funny when people describe complex, nuanced geopolitical situation via dumbed down, simpleton-type of examples. If anything, that provides enough evidence to be able to tell what that person's intelligence level really is.

Nothing to do with bromance or "preferences" for certain people to be in power. Everything to do with doing business. Considering Russia's close proximity to China, their long history of co-operation as well as confrontational attitudes of US towards China, your statement is laughable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.