Russia Ukraine war, page-203069

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Andy's "War Stop" plan is genius... I mean why didn't anybody think of it before? It's so simple. Putin just needs to stop and remove his army from all the territories that Ukraine considers as theirs. For a minute, let's forget about Andy's narrative of Putin being a blood-thirsty dictator, that invaded Ukraine to grab land... I mean if we follow that logic (Putin wants to grab more land), why would he stop the war now, when he's grabbing more and more land with each passing day? But yeah, forget about that. How does Andy see the whole "war stop" scenario being played out in reality? I mean it's easy enough if you're playing a computer game. You just hit the Pause button. Or exit the game. And then the war stops. But this is a real war.

I reckon it would go something like this:

Putin: Ok, let's stop the war. We'll just stop shooting and go back. But Mr. Zelensky, you have to promise not to chase us or shoot at us. We also need security guarantees, where you promise us not to cross-over into the Russian territory. Shall we sit down, negotiate and sign a few papers?

Zelensky: Sorry, Putin, I can't negotiate with you on any of this, because I've banned myself from negotiating.

Putin: Righty-o then. We'll just keep keep going then. Let us know when you're ready.

Last edited by dirtygecko: 14/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.