I don't think it will be necessary. NATO getting involved...

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I don't think it will be necessary. NATO getting involved directly will cause a huge mess.

I don't see any evidence that the collective West wants Ukraine to win anyway.
    If they did, why not give them anything and everything from day 1, including F-16's, whole bunch of Patriots, HIMARS systems, latest tanks with latest tech, boats, nukes and so on and so forth. To dumb it down to a hypothetical scenario that most will understand, say your mate is getting beaten up by a just one dud right in front of you. You want him to win. You have a rifle, you have a pistol, you have knuckle dusters, you have a taser, you have pepper spray.
    But all you do, is you keep giving your mate a handful of sand to throw into his opponent's eyes.

I mean they've been drip feeding Ukraine with just enough weapons to make sure that Russia does not win a decisive victory on the battlefield.

Although the latest developments are peculiar. I mean the whole fund-stalling thing that's letting the Russians gain more ground? Looks like they are a bit hesitant to give Ukraine the "sand" it needs. Maybe Ukraine has reached it's loan allowance limits? I mean a bank wouldn't keep loaning you money endlessly. They consider your assets, your income and yadda yadda.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.