The gaping difference between you and I sunshine, I’m not...

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    The gaping difference between you and I sunshine, I’m not cheering on the fascist child abducting war criminal Putin as he rapes, murders and genocides his way through Ukraine, that’s you, you’re the one lending your support to Putin as he rapes, murders and genocides his way through Ukraine.

In your world the guy doing the raping, murdering and committing genocide on top of assassinating political rivals is the good guy. Some serious mental issues on display there to be like that.

Putin started the war in 2014. Putin is responsible for downing MH17. Putin is responsible for every single death due to the war he started.

Ukraine is doing a great job killing hundreds of thousands of Russians in their defence of their country from Putins invasion. Hundreds of thousands more dead Russians to come.

The only idiots are Putin’s useful ones, especially those who live in the democratic West and shill for him like the ignorant morons they are. There are no people lower in life than them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.