Russia Ukraine war, page-20483

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Do you now live in Australia? If not, where do you live and where are you originally from? If you do live here, that can only be because Australia has been compassionate enough to grant you the privilege to live on what you ungraciously refer to as a 'desert island'. In that case you now live in a country where you will never have to experience or be exposed to those barbaric practices again. As you have recognised, the white only immigration policy finished a long time ago and Australia is now a multi cultural and multi race society, which is far more tolerant than it once was. Some racism will always exist within all societies and within all race groups. Deal with the now, not with the past that can't be undone. Australia is an independent country which choses its democratic strategic partners carefully. The emphasis is on our choice, because it isn't imposed on us. Australia is anything but a fascist country, but the Russian regime that you support most definitely is. Organised nationalist groups in Russia are out of control with their Russia for Russians white power xenophobic agenda and according to independent research the highest number of extreme right people in the world live in Russia. Given your background that you shared with us, I am surprised that you support that. I still don't understand what makes you think you are more qualified to talk about what happened in Yugoslavia than me, because you haven't explained that. I was born in Australia, but my family is from Europe and I lived there for 10 years and have returned many times since, so my views of the world are not just based on seeing everything from afar. In my opinion Australia remains the best country in the world to live in, but each to their own I guess. If you find so much about Australia so objectionable, why don't you just leave if you do actually live here? I presume you're not originally from here, so if you do now live here, what is keeping you here? If you live in Australia and WW3 officially broke out, would you fight for or against Australia? I'm not a Bourbon drinker btw, so no can do on the JB.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.