"...Putin will retain occupation of Ukrainian territory...."It's...

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    "...Putin will retain occupation of Ukrainian territory...."
    It's not an assumption. That's a fact that only the blind deny.

- Yes, I was pointing out your blind delusuional belief in that Putin will retain control over Ukrainian land. Glad you caught up here!

"..."Russia will never give up Sevastopol..."
    Last time I checked, Sevastopol (along with the rest of Crimea) is still being controlled by the Russians, despite the whole Ukrainian "great and terrible" counter-offensive which produced ZERO results as far as it's objectives go.

- As I said the "holier than anything sacred PORT" was given up pretty quickly when Putin kept having his Black Sea fleet ships sunk there. Try staying focused on the topic and not drifting off into poor defelctions to salvage your less than stellar arguments.

"...What about what happened in Kyiv and Kharkiv..."
    What happened to "fortress Avdiivka"?

- Funny how you have to ignore the brutal humiliations of Putin forces in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Kherson and the humiliation of his impotent Black Sea fleet to a country with no navy to claim "victory" in one small town. These humiliations were major strategic losses for Putin. Avdiivka was a colossal loss of Russian life and material to take a small eastern Ukrainian town after several months trying and only being successful because of Putins GOP allies created an ammunition shortage for Ukraine. Tens of thousands of dead Russians, and counting, is what happened there.

"... 180k dead Russian troops..."
    Fake number

- If that helps you cope with such monumental losses, knock yourself out, it will not bring these dead Russians back.

"...at a cost of tens of thousands of dead Russian troops..."
    Fake number

- If that helps you cope with such monumental losses, knock yourself out, it will not bring these dead Russians back.

All emotional talk and meaningless propaganda. In the meantime, Ukraine has lost even more of it's territories today.

- Then don't be so emotional.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.