Russia Ukraine war, page-207018

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Are you having a Blonde moment Tangs? The U.S started this as is well established, the MIC backed it as is established.... right up until they realized that they (the U.S, Nato, the MIC, the EU) were unable to keep supply of even ordinary Ammo and weapons supplies to Ukraine after just a year into it.
    You only have to do a cursory search to show the various think tanks and western aligned .orgs all gloating about how sanctions and Western support of Ukraine would extend Russia and cause political instability within the country in a little over twelve months, it's all out there for the reading.
    Then there came the escalating supply of ever more expensive weapons as they realized that the "West' was unable to supply even basic ammo to Ukraine, Dribs and drabs of things like Patriots, storm shadows, Abrahms etc with ever more distance reach, all to no avail despite being called "Game Changers" at the time and the latest being the F-16's which if they ever arrive will no doubt provide great target practice for the Russians.

I rarely even comment on this thread at all any more as it is quite pointless arguing with idiots, I said well over a year ago that Ukraine would never win this war and the only reason I think this thread is still going is because of interested party's such as yourself, Andyland, Pot's and others who I feel may have political or other interests involved given the dedicated posting you all contribute.

I'll state again though, Ukraine will not win this war, neither will NATO. The EU is going down the toilet and the BRICS are on the rise while the U.S is
    $35 Trillion in debt, well the U.S Taxpayer is.

You can spend as much time on this thread along with your M8's as you like posting X threads day in day out, but it does not change the reality of what is actually happening on the ground in Ukraine, and that is that Russia is Winning like it or not and nothing will change that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.