Russia Ukraine war, page-207410

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    "...as they have in the US ..."
    Uh-huh. Says who? The US? ))) LOL.
    US has triggered dozens of regime changes all around the globe. Pot calling the kettle black.

"...russian resources quite depleted and their economy under stress ..."
    Sure, no doubt that the Russian economy is under stress.
    But your claim that Russian resources are quite depleted is pure nonsense.

Russia never intended to capture Ukrainian territories. Plenty of evidence that supports this fact. Whatever is happening now - is a result of aggressive anti-Russian policies of US and EU. There were plenty of chances for Ukraine to negotiate and restore peace with Russia. In fact, that was one of Zelensky's preelection promises. Which he actually did try to pursue. Remember the Steinmeier peace formula which both Zel and Putin were quite positive about?
    What happened with that? Oh yeah, the far-right activists protested against it. That was in 2019. US had a bunch of secret CIA bases on Ukrainian territory since 2016 at least. I don't know if there's any connection, but considering that US has conducted dozens of regime changes all around the globe (with CIA involvement of course), I'd say they definitely had a hand in these protests.

Whatever's been revealed on the CIA bases now, I'm sure it's just the tip of the ice-berg.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.