they are a threat in that they will try and intervene in the...

1. 38,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    they are a threat in that they will try and intervene in the politics of other countries as they have in the US .
    they wil attempt to destabalise .....I personally don't believe they are any threat militarily to Europe .

If they were previously , I think the inclusion of Sweden and Finland into NATO destroys that possivbility completely and putin must know that .

Another thing .....when Transnistria called for russian aid ....putin never mentioned them in his speech ....he was incapable of doing anything , same as for Armenia last year .
    russian resources quite depleted and their economy under stress .....if the war stopped tomorrow would take them some time to recover .
    russia are not nazi Germany with their Blitzkrieg ....russia are not , and will not be capable of a further protracted military engagement for some time .

Finally .....remember the war in Afghanistan was the nail in the coffin of the USSR economy .

ps.I believe with the end of the global post COVID recovery and with weakness in the Chinese economy we are likely heading for a preiod of reduced growth at very least .....and weakening oil prices .....another little problem for putes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.