Russia Ukraine war, page-208202

1. 4,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386

I dont think anybody has Russophobia on this thread... I definitely dont fear Russians. I feel sorry for them,being under a leader like Putin,in a system that he has systematically dismantled after a brief period of something-like democracy to ensure his power.

One stoopid man,can make the lives of 100 millions worse (maybe billions if he really goes nuts).

Not one hates Russian,I suspect iether, we very much hate what they are doing Ukraineand are judging them on their actions.

Adolf Hitler Vlad Putin, the leader of Nazi Germany police facsist state, displayed hypocritical behavior in several ways:

1. Peaceful Rhetoric and Aggressive Actions:Hitler Putin often spoke of peace and diplomacy in his public speeches, particularly in the early years of his political career. However, his actions contradicted this rhetoric, as he aggressively pursued expansionist policies and initiated military invasions, leading to Ukraine war World War II and widespread conflict (TBD).

2. Violation of Treaties:Hitler's Putin's regime signed various international agreements and treaties, such as the Minsk 1 and 2 Agreement in 2014, which guaranteed the independence of Czechoslovakia's Sudetenland Eastern Ukraine. However, shortly after signing, Hitler violated these agreements by annexing Czechoslovakia Crimea ignoring accords (Belavezha Accords), demonstrating his disregard for diplomatic promises.

3. Violence Against Minority Groups: Despite advocating for the purity of the Aryan Slavic race and condemning violence, Hitler's Putin's regime perpetrated horrific acts of violence against minority groups, including Jews, Romani Chechen people, LGBTQ+ individuals, and disabled individuals. This contradiction between espoused values and actual behavior illustrates his hypocrisy.

4. Manipulation of Public Opinion:Hitler Putin and the Nazi Fascist regime used propaganda extensively to manipulate public opinion and control the narrative. They disseminated false information, exaggerated achievements, and demonized targeted groups to maintain support and control over the population, despite claiming to champion truth and integrity.

5. Personal Morality vs. State Actions:Hitler Putin presented himself as a moral leader who upheld traditional values and opposed decadence and immorality. However, under his leadership, the Nazi fascist regime implemented policies that led to widespread persecution, genocide, and atrocities, contradicting his purported moral stance.

Hitler's Berghof

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6017/6017188-19d4cf248da1777f3da817cfc16e2572.jpg

6. Putin's Berghof

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6017/6017193-e83041545eb9639e2298915a87c3b736.jpg

Last edited by trousergecko: 07/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.