@Goldbricker03 I wish I could answer that. Maybe less machismo...

1. 18,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    @Goldbricker03 I wish I could answer that. Maybe less machismo in our leaders would be a start. The posts on this page are a hint that the human male thrives on aggression (and I shouldn't be wading into this morass).
    I find the emphasis on sport in Anglo-Saxon countries, and by imitation now worldwide is a good start to channel those energies which could otherwise be used by 'leaders' for evil - the next important thing to achieve would be an assured standard of living for all.
    Maybe we need to grow our brain a bit more, we still have the Neanderthal brain, but not his restricted technology; our technology can be/might become self-destructive.
    Even if a major catastrophe occurs, and - say - 99% of humanity gets wiped out by nuclear war, there will still be sufficient survivors to continue civilisation; maybe the survivors will be sufficiently 'cleansed' to start fresh, with better ideals, better cooperation.
    All you can do on an individual basis, is to be as decent as you can to the people around you, who may not always appreciate it either, but keep on keeping on, just the same.
    I am hopeful, that this vast experiment in which Nature, to some G.d., indulged in in raising us above the dumbness of animals, giving us a brain etc. does bear fruit and not produce a surfeit of "Strange Fruit" alluded to by Billie Holiday.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.